Dr. Nilo Hernandez, Jr. DDS
D.D.S. Degree from Universidad Central del Este, Dominican Republic
D.D.S. Degree from Creighton University School of Dentistry
Dr. Nilo’s training in the surgical arts is one of many reasons he has excelled with the greatest of passions and vigor. Since 1991, Dr. Hernandez has placed and restored well over 15,000 dental implants and has been achieved and maintains one of the highest success rates nationwide.
For many years, he has been involved in teaching other dentists to achieve great results with his proprietary techniques. His quest is to prepare other dentists to reach levels of aptitude and proficiency never reached before. As a former Chairman of Dade County Dental Research Clinic and Co-Director of the Robert Morgan Dental Implant Institute, he was instrumental in bringing Implant Dentistry to the forefront of his own practice, as well as countless others!
Dr. Nilo has always cultivated his passion for dentistry through teaching and ongoing education. He has published numerous articles and been featured on many television and radio shows. Dr. Nilo is bilingual in English and Spanish, allowing him to communicate and lecture at dental seminars worldwide, on everything from surgical to prosthetic rehabilitation. He feels strongly that the world of dentistry will never be the same again. Undoubtedly, he has impacted the lives of dentists and patients from across the globe.
On a more personal side, Nilo was born and raised in Miami. Growing up with his love of the ocean, he excels at Scuba diving, becoming an instructor and teaching courses to students for many years. Today, photography above and under water drives his fun and leisure. He has a beautiful family, wife Ely and 2 wonderful children, who are currently pursuing their collegiate educations.
Fellowship: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Mastership: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Diplomate: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Recipient of 2 Best of Naples Awards from Naples Daily News 2018 for Best Cosmetic & Reconstructive Dentist and Oral surgeon
Best Selling Author of Multiple Books
Past Chairman: Dade County Dental Research Clinic; General Dentistry
Past Co-Chairman: Robert Morgan Dental Implant Program
Lecturer for various dental companies
Course Director for International Dental Education Continuums, Inc.
Post Graduate Dental Training
- Brannemark Dental Implant Program, Boston, Mass.
- Peter Dawson: Master’s Program in Occlusion
- Mark Piper’s TMJ Occlusion Program
- Arun Garg’s Dental Implant Continuum
- Dade County Dental Research Clinic, Dental Implant Program
- Dade County Dental Research Clinic, General Dentistry Program
- Carl Misch’s Dental Implant Surgical Program
- Carl Misch’s Dental Implant Prosthetics Program
- Russo’s Dental Sinus Surgical & Grafting Program
- Bone Grafting and Plasma Growth factors with Harvest Technologies
- Facial injectables rejuvenation courses
- Interceptive Orthodontics and TMJ (jaw disorders) Therapy
- Orthopedic and Craniofacial Pain Management
- Myofunctional Appliance Therapy
- Advanced Esthetics and Facial Symmetry Analysis
- Hands-on TMJ and Advanced Occlusion
- Botox and Juvederm facial fillers
- Advanced Training in Conscious Oral Sedation
- Oral & Nitrous Gas Conscious Sedation Training
- Esthetic Soft Tissue Manipulations in Implant Dentistry
- Phlebotomy Training and Certification Course
- BTI Technologies PRGF Training and program
- Invisalign Provider Program
- Sleep Medicine & Sleep Apnea Appliance Courses
- Intensive Business Management Program
- State Mandated Courses; CPR, Medical Errors, HIV, & others
- New advances in Bone Regeneration for Oral Rehabilitation
- Nobel Biocare; Teeth In A Day Program certification
- Bale Doneen Method
- IV Sedation Trained
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- And many other programs and courses