Do you have missing teeth or loose Dentures? Are you thinking about Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are often necessary for a variety of reasons, some cosmetic, others as a result of an injury, tooth decay, periodontal disease or just natural reasons that result in losing teeth. Losing natural teeth can have a negative impact on daily life and often result in a loss of confidence. No matter what the reason may be, we have a permanent solution for you!
Cosmetic issues are not the only reason why you should consider dental implants:
- You may have problems speaking clearly which can become frustrating for you.
- Missing 1 tooth or more can result in misaligned teeth causing problems in the future.
- You may not be able to chew your food properly which may lead to undernourishment.
- You may have difficulty drinking which could lead to occasional dehydration.
- Dental Implants can prevent bone loss and jaw collapse.
Dental implants can last a lifetime and will help you regain the ability to eat, chew, talk and return your natural smile! This functionality gives you back a significantly healthier mouth and also restores your confidence.
Dental Implants have changed the face of dentistry over the last 25 years. The practice of implant dentistry requires expertise in planning, surgery and tooth restoration, it is as much about art and experience as it is about science. Dr. Nilo Hernandez provides you with the knowledge and treatment plans you will need to make informed decisions based on what the best options are for you.
Are you a good candidate for dental implants?
- Are you self-conscious about your smile?
- Are your partial dentures uncomfortable or unsightly?
- Do you want to avoid a permanently fixed bridge?
- Do you want to avoid dentures down the road?
- Are you having difficulty eating or drinking and digesting food?
If you are uncomfortable wearing loose dentures, we have solutions for you that will permanently secure your dentures. Call us for more information!
Dr. Nilo Hernandez has over 25 years experience, has performed over 15,000 dental implants and has a high success rate.
Call us for your consultation at (239) 564-3100.
Smilecreator Of Naples